This post follows on from a post that I wrote last week called Managing Your Brand in The Internet Echo Chamber and expands on part of a list post that I wrote back in June called Social Media for My Business: 16 Lessons Learnt so Far, where I talked about some of the things that I had learnt on my journey over the last few months.
Going over the rest of the lessons, I noticed that some of them naturally bunch together so today I want to talk about three of the lessons that are about the social web, content and competitiveness and what I have learnt.
The lessons that I want to expand on today is:
What have these meant for me?
- What Bloggers Can Learn From Buskers for Mike at Mike’s Life
- Forget About Finding NEW Customers- Pamper the Old! for Cori at BigGirlBranding
- Archimedes Would Have Liked Outsourcing – Seriously! for Chris at Virtual Business Lifestyle
- Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life – What Monty Python Can Teach Us About Life And Business for Chrstine at ADifferentKindofWork
- Is Your Networking Fishy Enough? for Stefan at Sme-blog
- Awareness of self and others is at the heart of better communication, personal development and effectiveness for Ben at 6Aliens
Are you blogging, guest posting and commenting? Have found that it is helping you build your brand and that the more that you do it the better and more creative you get?
Thanks to bindermichi for the image.