…..levers to create growth for 2010 and beyond
I think it was Archimedes that said: “Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can move the world”.
Are you slowing down now or planning to take time away from the business over the Christmas and New Year period? If so, don’t forget to take some time to plan where you want growth to come from in the coming year and beyond. Planned growth generally happens through one of a number of levers. Here’s a few ideas to get you started:
1. More sales and greater profitability via your current business model (efficiency, value and operational improvements)
2. Create new products for your customers
3. Use new channels to increase your reach and relevance
4. Targeting new customer segments and markets
5. Growth through acquisition or partnering with similar companies?
6. What are you good at that could be leveraged to create a completely new business unit?
Thanks to The Hamster Factor for the image.