I’ve had the privilege to be able to speak in front of a range of audiences in the last 20 or so years and it is something that I really enjoy.
I like to use an engaging mix of research, creative analysis and storytelling to help businesses improve their customer and client experience as well as their customer and employee engagement.
The sort of speaking and facilitating engagements that I’ve recently undertaken include:
- Keynote at a customer event
- Conference chair
- Presentation at an industry conference
- Presentation and facilitation of discussion at a series of breakfast and dinner forums
- Development and presentation of a whitepaper/research report for a webinar and customer event.
Whether it is for a customer event, an industry conference or a private dinner, I always work with my clients to ensure that each presentation is fresh and customized for the people in the room, with insights specific to the industry concerned and the audience.
Recent speaking topics have included:
- How to engage your employees, your customers and drive increased profitability
- The link between customer and employee engagement and what to do about it
- What does great customer service mean for your business
- Customer Care – It’s not just what you do or deliver that counts but just as important is how your clients feel
- How To Wow – Key insights to help you design and deliver market beating customer service that your customers talk about
- The Client Experience: Winning more through improving the experience
- The Future of Customer Service
- Proactive customer service techniques to transform your customer experience
- Inside The Mind of Your Customer
- Harnessing Your Data to Improve Customer Experience
- How the best brands build lasting customer loyalty
- Employee Engagement: One Size Does Not Fit All
List of selected recent speaking engagements:
- Gazprom Energy – Customer Centricity Programme Kick Off Event – Aug 2015
- NewVoiceMedia – CloudFest Manchester, Customer Event – Sept 2015
- Consumers International – International Partner Event – Sept 2015
- Customer Engagement in Insurance – Conference – Sept 2015
- Customer Contact Expo – Conference – Sept 2015
- LawSouth – Industry Training Seminar – Oct 2015
- MyCustomer/Microsoft – Customer Experience In Retail Banking Dinner – Nov 2015
- NewVoiceMedia – CloudFest London, Customer Event – Mar 2016
- Employee Engagement Summit – Conference – Apr 2016
- CX Week/Qualtrics – Webinar – May 2016
- MyCustomer/Microsoft – Customer Experience In Insurance Industry Breakfast- May 2016
- Big Data Analytics – Conference – June 2016
- 20:20 Customer Experience – Conference Chair – Jul 2016
- Smart Insights – Customer Experience Webinar – Jul 2016
- Social Customer Care, Digital Contact Centre and Customer Experience – Conference – Aug 2016
- Customer Festival – Conference – Sept 2016
- Clarabridge – C3 Customer Conference/Event – Sept 2016
- Clarabridge – Proactive Customer Service Webinar – Sept 2016
- Customer Engagement Transformation Directors Forum – Conference – Sept 2016
- Cxense – Customer Event – Sept 2016
- Harper Collins – How To Wow Masterclass – Nov 2016
- Service Design In Business – Conference – Nov 2016
- MRX Talks Live – Industry breakfast briefing – Jan 2017
- Brighton City College – INSET Day – Feb 2017
- Future Of The Contact Centre – Industry Conference – Feb 2017
- Harper Collins – How To Wow Masterclass – March 2017
Below, you can read some feedback that I have received from some recent speaking engagements.
So, if you think you, your team or your business may benefit from booking me to speak at your event, then please contact me for an informal discussion.
You can call me directly on my mobile +44 (0)7971 608821 or do email me at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can use the contact form here.
Innovative presentation – great! Very organised, friendly and authentic speaker – with great sense of humour – was interactive and informative too!
Good design on topical coverage – practical examples and rich personal experiences to share
Very well structured
A great presentation and the delivery was excellent. Helpful to shift the perspective from the generally daunting one to just conversations
Clear, simple and to the point
Excellent presentation, engaging and informative
The speaker packed in so much information into our session and made it suit all our initial questions – very kind
Very clear + interesting – best session I have been to
Very good speaker
A good guide through such a huge subject
Large subject to cover in a short space of time – very helpful to get thinking straight
Excellent style – practical examples
Presenter and knowledge of the highest standard
Very thorough and well presented
Very informative; responsive to questions from the audience
The speaker was very engaging with the audience
Superb – well presented and informative
I learned a lot from this presentation/presenter was polished, enthusiastic and knew his stuff