He uses an engaging mix of research, creative analysis and storytelling to help businesses improve their customer and client experience as well as their customer and employee engagement.
He is also an expert blogger and can teach corporate audiences about the benefits of blogging and using social media.
A former teacher, economist and business developer, he has worked in and with a number of large corporations including Shell, FT, The Economist Group, Talk Talk, TUI, Bibby and Mowlem as well as hundreds of small and medium sized businesses.
A lover of simplicity and advocate of the human touch, with a bit of really useful technology thrown in, Adrian uses research, analysis and practical and creative thinking to help companies understand and navigate their way through problems related to growth, customers and people.
As well as writing here on his blog, Adrian also writes a column for the UKTI’s Springboard magazine, has written for The Guardian, and is a contributor to Forbes.com’s entrepreneur section. Adrian also published his first book back in 2010.
Adrian is an adept and engaging keynote speaker and facilitator, suitable for a host of corporate events.
Speaking Topics include:
- Customer Experience
- The Future of Customer Service
- Inside The Mind of Your Customer
- Performance Improvement
- Making Change Stick
- Social Media
- How to use blogging as a great networking and marketing tool
Below, you can read some feedback Adrian has received from some recent speaking engagements.
For further information or to book Adrian, you call his speaking agency, Speakers Corner, on +44 (0)20 7607 7070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can use the contact form here and get in touch with Adrian directly.
- Innovative presentation – great! Very organised, friendly and authentic speaker – with great sense of humour – was interactive and informative too!
- Good design on topical coverage – practical examples and rich personal experiences to share
- Very well structured
- A great presentation and the delivery was excellent. Helpful to shift the perspective from the generally daunting one to just conversations
- Clear, simple and to the point
- Excellent presentation, engaging and informative
- The speaker packed in so much information into our session and made it suit all our initial questions – very kind
- Very clear + interesting – best session I have been to
- Very good speaker
- A good guide through such a huge subject
- Large subject to cover in a short space of time – very helpful to get thinking straight
- Excellent style – practical examples
- Presenter and knowledge of the highest standard
- Very thorough and well presented
- Very informative; responsive to questions from the audience
- The speaker was very engaging with the audience
- Superb – well presented and informative
- I learned a lot from this presentation/presenter was polished, enthusiastic and knew his stuff