I’m very excited to announce that I’ve got a new book out called: How to Wow: 68 Effortless Ways to Make Every Customer Experience Amazing.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The book was published on April 11th, 2016 and is available here: http://amzn.to/1OhY1fI.
- Published by Pearson, the book builds on and extends many of the ideas and themes that I have been exploring here on my blog for the last few years.
- The book contains 68 insights that are organised around a loose model/framework (attract, engage, serve, retain, refer, communicate, motivate, lead).
- Each insight is supported by case studies and interviews but also suggested next steps.
- This is not a one size fits all book but is organised in such a way that if you find a problem or issue that is relevant to you, you will also find advice and next steps.
- Here’s what the back cover says:
Looking to improve your customer experience? These 68 strategies will show you how to stand out from your competitors, whatever your business.
Full of practical tips, inspiring insights and interviews with a wide range of leaders and entrepreneurs, How to Wow reveals all you need to deliver a world-class customer experience. Covering both the customer and business side of the equation, you’ll learn how to attract new customers, design a leading customer experience and quickly resolve a wide range of problems, plus much more.
Don’t let your business fall behind, look inside and take your customer experience to the next level.
- Oh, and the book has received 29 endorsements from best-selling authors, leading entrepreneurs, Chief Execs, Senior Execs etc etc – people I really like, admire and respect. That alone has been a really humbling experience.
- The endorsers include:
- Seth Godin, Author, The Icarus Deception
- Nick Chater, Professor of Behavioural Science, Warwick Business School and Co-Founder Decision Technology Ltd
- Shep Hyken, New York Times bestselling author of The Amazement Revolution
- Steve Abernethy, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, SquareTrade
- Charlie Peters, Senior Executive Vice President, Emerson (retired)
- Keith Lewis, COO, Matchtech Group plc
- Neil Davey, Editor, MyCustomer.com
- Carey Smith, Founder and Chief Big Ass of Big Ass Fans
- Stewart M. Bloom, Chief Executive Officer, Aspect Software
- Olivier Njamfa, Co-Founder and CEO of customer experience software company Eptica
- Rob Brown, Director Customer Advocacy, Telstra
- Peter Mühlmann, Founder and CEO, Trustpilot
- Damian Thompson, Director of Distribution, Principality Building Society
- Ryan Cheyne, People Director, Rentalcars.com
- You can read what they and others wrote about the book here: http://amzn.to/1OhY1fI
- I’m really pleased and proud of the way that the book has turned out and hope that you will like it too.
As mentioned before, the book is available here: http://amzn.to/1OhY1fI.
For bulk orders, speaking engagements and/or workshops relating to the book’s content, you can call me directly on my mobile +44 (0)7971 608821 or do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can use the contact form here.