Last year I published a book: How to Wow: 68 Effortless Ways to Make Every Customer Experience Amazing, which I am very proud to say became a best-seller and is still doing well.
On the back of book, I’ve been getting a lot of requests from lots of different companies to either come and speak at one of their events or to run a master class/workshop for them on how they can create their own wow experience.
More recently, I’ve been working on adding another ‘string’ to the How To Wow bow and have been working with Skillshare, one of the world’s largest online learning platforms, to create a video course to compliment the book. Skillshare approached me a couple of months ago about developing some course material and the book seemed like the ideal place to start.
So, I am excited to say that the video course has just gone live!
Here’s what you need to know about the course:
- The course aims to distill many of the messages of the book;
- It’s made up of 15 short videos;
- The videos are supported by a series of exercises/worksheets;
- The course is aimed at all leaders, professionals, freelancers, teams etc interested in improving the customer service and experience that they design and deliver; and
- There is a cool community element to Skillshare where you can ask questions and I will answer as you go through the course.
I hope you like the course. I’m really excited about it.
Check it out using this link here: How To Wow – Key Insights to Help You Deliver A Market Beating Customer Experience
If you are interested in purchasing a number of places for your team or broader organisation then either drop me an email directly or reach out to Claire and the folks at Skillshare directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they’ll be more than happy to discuss your options with you.
Finally, I hope that the course inspires you, fills you full of ideas to make your service and experience better and motivates you to take lots and lots of action.