I offer structured coaching programmes to help my clients to grow their business by improving their marketing, customer service, team and performance issues.
I am a qualified business and executive coach and am an accredited practitioner of the ECRTM (Emotional Capital Report), an emotional intelligence assessment tool designed to build Leadership Success.
With clients, I use research, analysis and practical and creative thinking to help companies understand and navigate their way through problems related to growth and people (customers, employees and stakeholders). I’m particularly interested how firms through their people engage with their customers, build their customer retention and improve service.
Whilst I work with firms across all sectors, the majority of my clients come from the following sectors: Retail, Technology, Professional Services, Ecommerce; and Creative.
Typical 1-1 coaching clients include:
- Sole practitioners and/or independent/freelance consultants wanting to grow and keep their client base
- Experienced professionals and executives in larger firms that want to develop themselves and their teams
- Owners, Partners and Directors of established and fast growing firms that want to develop their strategy, marketing and customer service
I take a proactive and hands-on approach when I work with clients. The sort of areas we will work on will depend on your needs. But, our work together is likely to cover areas such as:
- Your performance strategy and action plan
- Engaging your employees
- Delivering great customer or client service
- Getting the most out of social media for your business
- Creating an effective marketing and business development action plan
Once we have agreed a plan, I will then work with you over time to help you implement the plan.
A typical coaching programme would last for between 3 and 6 months, although many last for longer, with coaching sessions scheduled every 2 weeks.
Coaching sessions can be done over the phone, via Skype or face to face (if logistics allow) and, normally, are between 60 and 90 minutes long. At the end of every session we will agree tasks that need to be completed and are aligned with your plan.
In between our coaching sessions, you can call or email me if you have any questions or things you would like to discuss.
If you are interested in talking more about how my coaching can help you grow your business, then take a look at some of the testimonials below and contact me for a no-commitment, informal chat.
You can call me directly on my mobile +44 (0)7971 608821 or do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can use the contact form here.